Sunday, April 12, 2015

Math and Engineering

Math and Engineering
I also agree with Jorge were we need more time to do more engineering and mathematics in other forms in order to truly engage our students. Even though I already incorporate robotics and engineering in my class time fun, I still want more to do more. Those are the days that the student and I have a lot of fun. I feel as soon as I get the hang of using lit. and writing into the engineering lesson I feel that my classroom will be that class that all the kids talk about.

I know my students strengths and weaknesses and I also my own weaknesses, but I feel that if I can truly and fully integrate all of those subjects into a day, week, month or year, I feel that the students will have a more engaged day in any classroom.


When those days come, which are Wednesday’s and Thursday’s, I can feel the energy in the air of excitement. I wish I had the capability to do it daily and making sure I am hit all of the necessary standards so I feel that I taught them what they needed for the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.